Join Eye Eaters on Saturday, June 26 from 6pm to 10pm for the third annual Eating Rainbows, a pride-fueled gathering electrified by the colors of the rainbow as interpreted by queer performance artists, chefs and bartenders benefiting Brave Space Alliance. Tickets to the outdoor carnival in the lot at 1400 W Carroll includes access to:
- Food & Beverage by Kelly Ijichi (Mom's), Ollie Walleck (Heritage Bikes & Coffee) and Pretty Cool Ice Cream, as well as Goose Island and Play Nice Vodka- vegetarian options will be available
- Performances by Lucy Stoole, Aunty Chan, Ramona Slick and Miss Toto
- DJ Sets by Audio Jack and DJ Tess
- Go-Go Go Karts (Mario Kart meets go-go dancers)
- Installations by Luft Balloon
- Gift bags and other fun from our friends at Good News, method, Foxtrot and LIFEWTR
Please note, we have a tiered ticket structure: LGBTQIA+ family members pay less ($75) allies support more ($85). This event is 21+.
Dress Code: We request that all attendees wear monochromatic outfits inspired by colors of the rainbow (no black or white).